Tips I can vouch for:
- Staci Perry (VeryPink.com) has a great video showing how to alternating skeins when using hand-dyed yarn. She demos both flat and in the round. Almost every time I need to learn a new technique or need a refresher, I check Staci’s YouTube channel first.
- What to do with that last fiddly stitch when binding off. acengineeredknits
- Judi’s Magic Cast on video – thanks to Cat Bordhi
- Lisa Stockebrand’s Knitting backwards video. It shows how to do it without twisting your stitches. I searched all over the place for this because most videos demo a technique where you end up with twisted stitches.
- My go-to sock heel – the Fish Lips Kiss heel by Sox Therapist. Worth much more than the $1 you’ll pay. PattyJoy has a new heel coming out soon and I can’t wait to try it out.
I haven’t tried these but want to share them anyhow:
- Tightening a baggy neckline: http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/archives/2008/02/24/hooking_because_i_have_to.html
- More complicated knitting backwards demo which has multiple stitch types: http://youtu.be/Or0xftjwxYk